Express Entry is not an immigration program, but rather a new system used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to select candidates for immigration to Canada using the following existing economic immigration programs:
Federal Skilled Worker Program,
Federal Skilled Trades Program, and,
Canadian Experience Class.
Pauline Centre Immigration Services offers complete service related to the New Express Entry Process launched by Government of Canada in January 2015. We can help you understand your eligibility and assist you in navigating the process from start to finish!
Step 1 – Express Entry Profile and Job Bank Registration
Potential candidates will submit an online Express Entry profile.
• Candidates who meet the criteria of one of the federal economic immigration programs subject to Express Entry will be accepted into the Express Entry pool.
• They will be assessed according to a skills based ranking system that looks at:
-Canadian work experience
-Other factors that lead to success in Canada (e.g. provincial/territorial trade certificate)
• At this stage, skills will be self-declared based on appropriate test results
• Candidates will need to promote themselves:
-They will be encouraged to signal their presence in the Express Entry pool to recruiters, on private sector job boards, participate in job fairs, contact Canadian employers directly, etc.
-Registration with Job Bank will be required
Pauline Centre Immigration Services will guide you through the entire process. Do it right the First Time!
Express Entry Pool – Explained
All candidates in the Express Entry pool will be assigned a score according to their skills, education and experience
• Candidates profiles can remain in the pool for up to 1 year
–At the one year mark, candidates will be asked if they would like to resubmit their profile
–Candidates can update their profiles at any time if their circumstances change, which may change their score
• Candidates in the pool will be ranked against others in the pool according to their score
• CIC will draw those candidates ranked highest at a given time from the pool (frequency and volumes to be determined)
Pauline Centre Immigration Services can help you improve your ranking. We have the experience!
Step 2 – Invitation to Apply (ITA)
Job Offers in Express Entry:
• Candidates with a job offer or a provincial/territorial nomination will be given additional points to ensure they are drawn from the pool
• They will quickly be offered an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence (PR);
• Candidates will have 60 days to submit their complete electronic application for permanent residence
• At application, CIC will verify candidate eligibility and admissibility criteria
• Express Entry candidates will benefit from processing times of six months or less.
Pauline Centre Immigration Services will help ensure all your Information is complete, accurate and on time!